Common Questions – Colony Reef Condos
Colony Reef Condos FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions and answers for Colony Reef condos. If you have any more questions, please contact us!
Are there distinct rules for Colony Reef condos?
Rules at Captain’s Quarters Beacher’s Lodge are constantly changing. To get up-to-date rules please contact us.
What options do I have for shopping and dining at Colony Reef condos?
Colony Reef condos are conveniently located only a few miles away from grocery stores such as Winn-Dixie, and Publix. It is also located close to St. Augustine pier where there are plenty of shopping and dining options.
How far is Colony Reef from downtown St. Augustine?
Downtown St. Augustine is approximately 6.8 miles and a 13-minute drive.
What amenities are included at Colony Reef condos?
At Colony Reef condos, you will have full access to all complex amenities including an outdoor/indoor pool (open dawn to dusk), tennis court, health club (open 24/7), indoor racquetball court, and sauna. Colony Reef also provides direct and gated access to St. Augustine Beach for easy and accessible beach days!
St. Augustine Beach rules and driving regulations:
To ensure St. Augustine Beach stays bright and beautiful and few rules and regulations are put in place. Visitors should always be considerate of the enviroment and animals that live there.
- No loud music
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires
- No Fireworks
- All animals must be leashed at all times.
You may drive on St. Augustine Beach between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.(hours vary based on sea turtle season).
Driving speed is limited to 10 mph and traffic should remain southbound.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Colony Reef
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?